Mr. Surachai Chotjurangkool, Chairman of the Executive Committee of The Platinum Group Public Company Limited, and Ms. Roongrat Veeraparkkaroon, Managing Director of CBRE Thailand, joined hands to announce the successful completion of the construction of Pier 111 at the topping off ceremony. Pier 111 is the latest office building in the heart of Ratchaprasong Road that embodies the concept “Countless Opportunities – Limitless Connectivity” and is part of the mixed use project The Market Bangkok (Ratchaprasong). Also present at the ceremony to offer their congratulations were Ms. Suthita Chotjurangkool, Executive Vice President Marketing of the Platinum Group Public Company Limited, and the executives, along with Ms. Maneerat Vichitrattana, Senior Director of Office, CBRE Thailand, and the personnel of the Office Department. Pier 111 will be ready to commence full operation in late 2022.
Pier 111 Ratcharasong is operated by The Platinum Group Public Company Limited. At present, the structural engineering works have been completed for 32 floors. With a total floorspace of approximately 39,000 sq.m., Pier 111 is situated in M2 Zone of The Market Bangkok (Ratchaprasong), the ultimate prime location in the heart of Bangkok’s central business district (CBD) with a convenient connection to BTS Chidlom. Pier 111 is targeting gold-level WELL v2 Certification from IWBI, the United States of America, in order to ensure the highest level of well-being of building users. In addition, Pier 111 offers tenant space with a floor-to-ceiling height of 3.2 meters, a floorspace of over 1,900 sq.m. per floor, and parking for 1,400 vehicles for the convenience of the tenants. CBRE Thailand is the sole leasing agent of Pier 111.
People in the photo (from left to right)
1. Mr. Sarut Virakul – Director of Office, CBRE Thailand
2. Ms. Maneerat Vichitrattana – Senior Director of Office, CBRE Thailand
3. Ms. Roongrat Veeraparkkaroon – Managing Director, CBRE Thailand
The Platinum Group Public Company Limited
4. Mr. Surachai Chotjurangkool – Chairman of the Executive Committee
5. Ms. Suthita Chotjurangkool – Executive Vice President Marketing
6. Mr. Pichai Yimjaipoonsup – Executive Vice President Operations and Building Management
7. Mr. Pornthep Thieantawee Senior Vice President – Project Management Department